Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First B-Ball Game 2012

It's the start of another season... this time Basketball.  We are spoiled once again to have the boys in the same age division.  I can't even tell you how nice it is to have them on the same team!  Our first game was this past Saturday.  Carsen got to start the game and scored the first points of the game!




The got to play together the next quarter and I love this picture because they are both in it!

Pulling up for 2...


I didn't get as many pictures of Braeden because he didn't handle the ball as much, but here is one that I DID get... I even got it going through the hoop!


Carsen again...


We'll have to work on that left hand!


Braeden IS left-handed, so I'm not sure why it looks like he's shooting with his right.  Maybe that's why the littlest guy on the court blocked his shot!!
I was so proud of the boys for playing so hard!  They had some good passes to their teammates as well as some great rebounds, too!  I'm sure there will be more pictures to come as the season progresses.

No comments: