Monday, September 17, 2012

Crockin' With Mom

 So what have the littlest munchkin and I been up to while the boys are in school, you might ask? 

Crockin' with the Crockin' Girls...  When I cook, she wants to be front and center.
h


Really, she just wants easier access to the magnets on the refrigerator!


...And even though it's September, not July, we are sporting our patriotism!!





We've had fun having the play set all to ourselves!







And then the "big boogers" (as Gaven coined them when he was learning to talk - which has stuck as what we refer to the boys as) come home and things just become a WHOLE LOT MORE FUN!





Going down the slide is MUCH more fun when there is a brother at the bottom to squish and step on!






We FINALLY took our bikes over to a trail that I've been wanting to bike.  It's the same trail that I ran my last 5k on.  It's a gorgeous trail, and I definitely enjoyed it a lot more on my bike... it might have been that I was in a lot less pain, or it might just have been the good company!

Jen, Corbin and Lily

My biking buddy



1 comment:

Janene said...

Bri, Kamryn is adorable!! I love the pictures of her "helping" you cook... What a cutie!