I had the opportunity to take some team pictures for Braeden and Carsen's team. Even though I put lower resolution pictures on here, I assure you, they turned out really nice!
.jpg)
Gaven and Kamryn helped with the scoreboard for the game. When I say "helped", I mean that they helped out by doing it by themselves.
Carsen caught the first 2 innings and this is the look of a little boy who jammed his thumb on his catching hand 2 days before catching his big brother for 2 innings!
Injury timeout: Line drive to the foot. He was able to shake it off and continue...
As if it was possible for him to get skinnier!
One of Carsen's teammates did his eye black for him... can you tell?
Nate, Braeden and Carsen
Great season, boys, we are VERY proud of you!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment