Thursday, April 10, 2014

Adventure Landing (Jan 20, 2014)

We met up with some of the big boys' baseball teammates at a local place called Adventure Landing.  They have mini-golf, batting cages, laser tag, and go-karts.

We started off with some mini-golf.


Carsen wasn't QUITE tall enough to ride solo on the go-karts...

Kammy LOVED going with Jason!


The big boys at laser-tag.

The kids enjoy the mini-golf more than Jason and I, so we headed back there.






Carsen with Coach Mason

This time Gaven was my speed buddy.  They let the double lane head out first because they are generally slower than the single cars... So, we were the first ones out...

... AND the first ones back in!!

Gaven was big enough, yet small enough, to drive the kiddo-karts, which he LOVED!!

Of course, we hit the batting cages, too, but for some reasons, I didn't take any pictures there... maybe because I was hitting, too. ;-)

No comments: