Saturday, June 28, 2014

April - May Cell Phone Pics

In April, the boys and I went to a local high school baseball game... Creekview HS vs. Highland Park HS.  Both teams had major college prospects, and it was a very exciting game!  The kids got in free for wearing their team jerseys.




Easter Sunday

Couldn't quite make it to baseball practice again

Where did my little boy go?


Not sure how he fell asleep like this, but it doesn't look very comfortable to me!

What goes around comes around... Back in 1987, my brother and I were playing catch in our front yard.  I overthrew him and my mom's brand new '87 Ford Aerostar took a dent right in the same spot my van took one at baseball practice!  Karma?

Once again:

Staying cool at baseball games




Gaven and his little Kindergarten crush.  We were told by her mom that she loves him just as much as he loves her! 

Kamryn raided Gaven's old clothes pile.

Cuddles with Carsen:

No comments: