Saturday, October 29, 2011

Another Season Come and Gone

After finding some standing water in our yard, and having aerated not long ago, Jason was afraid that he had hit one of the sprinkler pipes.  I think it was just an excuse to play in the dirt.  Okay, not really... it was more work than it was worth.  Everything seemed to be fine, so his playing working was all for not.

The boys had "Red Ribbon Week" this week at school.  The focus is saying no to drugs.  Each day they have something different they are supposed to wear.  They got really into it this year which was funny to see.  Monday was crazy sock day and I told the boys that Kamryn had some fun socks they could choose from.

When I asked Braeden if he thought his were a little girlie looking, he looked a little worried, but then confidently told me that they were fine.  When he got home from school he told me that only one person on the bus ride home gave him a hard time for having girl socks on but he didn't really care.  Love that kid!

I just happened to snap a picture of Carsen imitating something that Braeden had done.  I thought it was funny how I caught him!

The sweet babers!!

All dressed up for Music Makers on Friday.

Gaven wasn't the only one spinning his web!

I posted this picture out of sheer hilariousness (is that even a word?)!!  This is Gaven and my friend's little girl, Anna.

Apparently all the partying and dancing was more than this little flower could take!

Today was a busy day.  The boys spent their morning clinching 1st place this soccer season.  Way to go Steelers!

 This afternoon, we celebrated with a pizza party.


A few of the boys enjoying the cake

They weren't the only ones enjoying some cake!

Tonight was our tri-ward Trunk-or-Treat.  It was the biggest turn-out since we have lived here!  It's always a fun night.  It completely slipped my mind to have someone take a picture of all 6 of us.  I snapped this one before Jason took the kids around to the other cars.

The first thing the boys wanted to do once they had gone around was hand out OUR candy!  I was happy to give up my job.


One of the cutest little lions I have ever seen!

The boys with some of their friends

My Younglings (they call themselves Jedi)... A lot to learn they have!


Let the sugar-high begin!!!

On a side-note:  I was recently put in a walking boot in order to get some bad tendinitis in my Achilles under control.  I was joking with my friend Janene that I would dress up... I would come with a big black boot on my foot.  She gave me a hard time for being lame and realized that she had a huge leg brace and neck brace that I could borrow and go "all out!"  Then I remembered that I had an arm sling from a couple years ago when I hurt my shoulder.  So here I was, foot boot, leg splint, arm sling and neck brace... with a few make-up smudges for bruises and cuts.  The funniest thing was that about 1/2 of the people that came around to trunk-or-treat looked at me in shock asking what had happened.  When they remembered that it was Halloween and that we were all there for that VERY reason, they laughed with me at how real it could have been.  Luckily only one of them was real or I would have been in a world of hurt... and I don't think there would have been anything "my doctor" could have done!!

1 comment:

Janene said...

Oh my gosh, Kamryn is the CUTEST lion I have ever seen!!! I LOVED the wiskered binki! That, and the flower, made her outfit! (Nevermind the fact that she is absolutely darling anyway...)

SO, What I want to know, is where are the pictures of you?!?!?!

still waiting...