Thursday, November 10, 2011

"Use the force, Luke"

Even though it's after the soccer season, I had to post these pictures of Braeden scoring a goal.  I felt bad that I missed all of his goals this season, so I brought my camera one last time.  Luckily he scored 3 goals this game because it wasn't until the 3rd one that I got pictures of it!




The kids had their friends over last week after school and decided to do a puppet show in Kamryn's room.




Monday night, Jason had to work, so I took the kids around the neighborhood to do some trick-or-treating.  We had a photo-shoot beforehand.

Spiderman:


Luke Skywalker:


Obiwan Kenobi:

Jason and I told the boys that they should have switched roles.  Braeden's costume looked more like Obiwan and Carsen's like Luke.  Besides, Luke was Obiwan's student, so it made more sense.  They INSISTED that it didn't matter.  I thought it was funny that THREE people at THREE different houses asked them: "Shouldn't YOU be Obiwan and YOU be Luke?"  They still didn't care.
These next 3 pictures I put on here just for laughs.  They wanted me to take some pictures of them having a battle.  The facial expressions crack me up!




My sweet little flower wasn't too happy Halloween night.  She had shots earlier in the day and was just starting to get a fever as we were heading out.  Poor thing!

Didn't take long!

There were quite a few houses in our neighborhood that got REALLY into decorating!  It was fun for the kids!  I was impressed that Gaven wasn't afraid at all.

We were lucky enough to finally have met up with our neighbors and some of the kiddos best friends.  The original plan was to wait for them and start together, but they were a little late getting back home and with Kamryn not feeling well, we went ahead and started and they met up with us.  I wish I had my camera out when the kids found each other... they were at one end of the street and we were at the other and the kids all started running toward each other with giggles and screams of excitement!  We are incredibly blessed to have such awesome neighbors and WONDERFUL friends!

Another Halloween has come and gone... but the candy still lingers!  Can't wait until IT is gone, too!

On a side note:  The boys' newest "Star Wars" trick.  They come up to you, lick the palm of their hand and proceed to put it on your face.  As you back away, they say, "See, I'm using the force!"

No comments: