Baby Camryn is sooooo adorable!!! She has grown so much!!! Ok, so I was just thinking to myself..."Um... Wow! Bri hasn't blogged in FOREVER! What's her deal!!!" And I click on your blog and realize you had moved and I hadn't changed the address in my "following files" duh!!! Man I had lots of catching up to do! Your little family is gorgeous! Such handsome little boys that aren't so little any more and an adorable little girl to top it off! Sooooo cute! Miss you!
1 comment:
Baby Camryn is sooooo adorable!!! She has grown so much!!! Ok, so I was just thinking to myself..."Um... Wow! Bri hasn't blogged in FOREVER! What's her deal!!!" And I click on your blog and realize you had moved and I hadn't changed the address in my "following files" duh!!! Man I had lots of catching up to do! Your little family is gorgeous! Such handsome little boys that aren't so little any more and an adorable little girl to top it off! Sooooo cute! Miss you!
Post a Comment