![]() | |||||||||
I took a couple pictures of Braeden because he looked so big and is growing up right before my eyes!
Kamryn was her cute, sweet little self, so of course, I got some pictures of her, too.
I was so excited to take pictures at the boys' soccer game because the old camera wouldn't focus when zoomed anymore. I went a little crazy with pictures, so I did a couple collages to save space.
Since the pictures are backwards, here is the cheer after the game.
The kids running through the parents. Gaven and his little friend Lily getting right in the mix.
Here are some of the shots of Braeden that I got. He was SO happy to have scored his first goal of the season, and I didn't even get it! (You can click on the collage to bring up a bigger image)
Carsen's collage:
Two little cheerleaders:
Even though Carsen is still supposed to be in U-6, on the little fields, we decided to move him up with Braeden. It was a good choice, because you would never know that he was so much younger than everyone else... Okay, I guess when you look at this next picture, you might guess, but other than that!!
In the bath the other night, I was laughing because each of the boys was pointing to the other laughing at how funny their hair looked, not realizing that theirs looked the same.
With these next two collages, I was experimenting a little bit with my camera.
Crazy-Day-After-Pigtail-Hair which had actually calmed down a lot since the time that she first woke up.
Our neighborhood, in conjunction with the local police department, had it's National Night Out last week. It was the first one for our neighborhood, so it was very sparsely attended, but my kids had a blast!
The boys started out by playing with all the neighbor kids.
Gaven picking the neighbor's weeds... and there are plenty of them!
Our local officer announced to the kids that they could get in his car as long as they didn't break anything. It was a mad dash. The only seat left when Braeden got there were the back seats!
Our neighbor Vicki and her sweet little boy Jesus.
Our next door neighbors Bobby, Penny and AJ
It wasn't long before the bikes came out. I was testing my zoom in this picture because was all the way down the street.
One of the boys gave Kammy an empty Cheetos bag and she loved it. It didn't dawn on me until later that it wasn't just the noisy bag that she liked. She figured out how to get her tongue inside and taste it!
My boys with a couple other neighbor boys.
Kam-Kam again, just because she's cute (I know - I use that excuse a lot)!!
The local firefighters came, too and the boys got to explore the truck.
Carsen, Colby and Braeden
Gav - doing his own thing.
One of the firefighters lifted Roo into the front seat. Apparently he didn't know that Gaven is my child that was afraid of loud flushing toilets, so he told him to reach up and grab and pull the chain just above his head. When the fire truck honked it's crazy loud horn, I thought Gaven was going to leave a load in his pants! I was actually pretty proud of him that he stayed on the seat long enough for me to take a picture. His brothers got in on the action, too.
Needless to say, the minute he got out and got his helmet back on, his hands were like this until they drove out of sight!
The other boys took a break in the back of the ambulance that had come with the fire truck.
It was finally dark enough that we all returned to our own homes.
The day after getting my new camera, I took some picture out back of the boys playing football. I was concentrating hard on getting good pictures and didn't realize that the football game had taken a break and it was actually a fight over the ball. Makes me laugh... boys will be boys!!!
And last, the pictures that were supposed to be first... These are some of the first pictures I took with my new camera, just testing things out.
Love the face!
Piggy Tails
Sweet baby blues!!







3 comments:
Omigosh Kamryn's hair in piggy tails is so adorable! She is such a sweetie, I love all the photos you post! And happy belated birthday!
Love it Briana! You camera is amazing! That, or the subjects are amazing. Or is it the photographer? Okay, maybe all three! I LOVE the picture of Kamryn in the pumpkin. And here little pig tails shooting straight up off the top of her head. And the pictures of the soccer game were incredible too. And from your previos blog...Happy Birthday you 33 year old! That picture of you and all the kids was cute. :) At first I thought you just put a picture of Jason on there, and not even one of you, so I was glad to scroll down and see your happy face there! :)
Love the pictures. you have some very adorable kids!
Post a Comment