Kamryn couldn't ask for 3 better big brothers. It didn't surprise me that Braeden and Carsen took over the role with ease... they've done it before... but it's been quite the pleasant surprise to see Gaven as a tender, loving, patient and sweet big brother to Kamryn. I expected to at least see SOME devious behavior from him, directed towards her... but in her short 7 months, there has only been ONE time that he tested those boundaries. Even then, I don't think he really knew how loud she would scream when he poked touched her eye!
d We've finally had some cooler/fall weather. We broke out the baby swing to give Kamryn her first ride.
The first graders at the boys' school performed for "Family Night."
Gaven and Brianna are quickly becoming best buddies.
Jason and our neighbor, Nathan (Brianna's dad) rented an aerator this weekend. While Jason was cleaning it up to get it ready to return, the kids and I went for a walk/bike ride.
Kamryn and her out-of-control hair. Here you can see her "highlights."
This was Gaven's first time on his "big bike."
I told Jason - Carsen is going to be his working buddy. Whenever Jason is doing something that has to do with work, Braeden is nowhere to be found and Carsen is right there next to his Daddy's side!
Kamryn looked so cute all snuggled in with Jason that I had to get a couple pictures.
Back to that fall weather - it was like 70 out back the other day and this is how I found Carsen playing football out back with his brother. (YES - those are footie-jammies)
The picture on the right is a keeper. It's rare that you find Braeden juking his little brother. This time, he planted his right foot and Carsen went flying/sliding by and Braeden was off for a touchdown! Glad I got a picture of it!
In other news, Jason is applying for his fellowship in Breast Imaging... YES, my husband is going to be the boob guy! We're hoping that as he heads out on interviews, he will be able to secure a spot for the 2013-14 academic year. I will update you when we know more.







4 comments:
Adorable pictures Briana! Glad you got the pumpkin photo and LOVED all the shots with your wonderful camera! :-) Your kids are adorable.
haha, I honestly have never seen all your kids, so these pics cracked me up. They are ADORABLE. Seriously! And your sweet little girl's hair. SOOOO cute!
Love it. All the pictures are darling! I especially love the footed jammies tucked into the tennis shoes... Now that is some dedication after bedtime! :)
Looks like you have definitely been keeping busy! Cute pics of all your kids, they are so photogenic;)
Post a Comment