Monday, February 13, 2012

Boys will be boys... and girls will...

I had to get my camera out the other day when the boys were playing football out back with their buddy Colby.  I love "the huddle!"


...And once again, I had to be photographer before helping my little girl out of a predicament!

Although it doesn't LOOK like she was having much fun, don't let the picture fool you.

She was just distracted by the clip I had put in her hair in order to take a picture and be able to see her eyes.


All I wanted was a pretty picture of her all dressed and ready for church.  She WOULD (insert the second half of the title here: Girls will...) NOT smile for a picture!

After church we had dinner with some good friends.  Cole, sitting between Carsen and Gaven, is the son of another resident who is the same year as us.  I sure will miss Angela when we finish next year!
Not much else has been happening with us.  Just focusing on getting everyone to where they need to be, when they need to be there!

No comments: