I'm finally getting around to posting more pictures. Maybe I will get around to getting our Christmas header updated sometime soon, too! I've been trying, with much frustration, to post some videos, but it's just not working, so in the meantime, here are some recent photos we've taken.
Enjoying a beautiful sunny day in the neighborhood, watching the boys ride the 4-wheeler!
Braeden's first time on... Nathan rode with him to make sure he could "handle it."
Giving it a go by himself.
Gaven got a turn this time, too.
Bath time for the 2 little ones:
She's loving her Cabbage Patch doll that Santa brought her this year. After watching Kamryn carry her upside down by her shorts, I think I now realize why she can't ever keep her shorts up.
A little summer preview. We were trying on swimsuits to see if they were going to fit this summer.
She also loves her glow worm from my brother's family!!
If you can excuse the snot pouring from her nose (it's been constant since the beginning of December), you will see that apparently this is the new way to use a pacifier.
The sun was shining brightly through the windows, so I took advantage and snapped a couple pictures after she was done eating one night. This was the first attempt, and then her brothers came over and actually made her smile for me!
A few days ago, I neglected to push her food far enough back on the table when she was done, and she found it after I had taken her out of her high chair. It was a few minutes before WE found HER and this is what we found:
That's it for now. I will continue to try and post the videos that I have, but until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment