Braeden's team, the Indians, began their pre-season tournament on Friday night. They had a rough start, losing the first game 11-0 (our bats were non-existent). They turned it around on Saturday and won 12-3.
Here he is warming up before their first game:
Looking good!
We'll wait to hear how his team does today, and hopefully they'll win so Braeden can play with them again Monday night!
2 comments:
Oh My Goodness! I'm a HORRIBLE friend! I forgot to switch over to "follow" your new blog. I was getting comments from you on my blog and I was thinking to myself... "Gee, Bri hasn't blogged in FOREVER!" Then I remembered you switched! Duh! So I fixed it and spent the last hour or so going back and looking at your cute family! They are ADORABLE! Your boys have grown so much! They are so cute and handsome! Loving all the sports too! So fun! And your little girl is precious! Simple beautiful! I bet she is bringing you so much joy! She is sooooo cute! Love and miss you and I promise I'll be better now about reading your blog, since I actually fixed it! ;) Loves!
Go Braeden! Of course he inherited his mom's awesome athletic abilities.
Post a Comment