Dear Kamryn,
Can I freeze time and keep you just how you are now?
Happy to have your hair done...
Willing to let me dress you up in anything I please.
Walking around the house, baby doll in one hand, sippy cup in the other...
With your favorite shoes on because you just LOVE shoes!
Cute as a bug, blonde as can be!
Blue eyes sparkling, dimples showing with every grin...
Willing to hand out hugs and dish out kisses whenever asked!
Can I just bottle you up...
and freeze time before it's too late?
I know it's not possible...
So instead, I will take as many pictures as possible so I can freeze this moment in time the best that I can, and remember the days you spent melting our hearts, before you go out melting so many others!
Love,
Mommy
1 comment:
She is so cute! I love her dimples. I feel the same way about my kids... I would love to be able to freeze time.
Post a Comment