Saturday, March 17, 2012

Amtrak

A few weeks ago (I'm really behind on blogging), I was able to go on a field trip with Carsen's 1st Grade Class.  We rode Amtrak from Temple to McGregor.  When I arrived at the school, the class was killing time because the train was running a few minutes late.


We had to kill more time once we got to the station... 

Then Carsen thought he finally saw our train coming...

He was wrong... so we went and played for a bit.

Our train was here and it was time to get on.  They had to grab their buddy... I posted these next two pictures because I think it is SO cute that these two little 1st Graders (Carsen and his best buddy Julian) are still innocent enough that they are okay taking each others hand AND letting me take a picture of them! I thought it was the cutest, sweetest thing ever!


Getting on:



Once we got to McGregor, we took the buses back to the school.  When I asked Carsen what kinds of things he saw out the window of the train his response was, "Lots and LOTS of farms!" 

No comments: