The breathtaking Texas Bluebonnets came out in full force last week. I took the kiddos right after school one day when it was overcast and got some pictures of just the kids...
For some reason, Gaven felt the need to stick his hand in his pants for the first 20-30 pictures. Luckily (since I was so focused on getting the pictures and didn't notice until I got home and was looking through them) I was able to crop it out on a few of the better shots.
Still has his hand in his pants...
I think we're just about done!
Oh wait, I got so caught up getting pictures of Kammy that I forgot the three boys.
The Bluebonnets are so pretty that I talked Jason into going back for a family picture. I was really disappointed how shadowy they turned out. Lesson learned: You can't take pictures at 4pm on a sunny day in Texas!
This one makes me laugh. Braeden has a hard time keeping his eyes open in pictures taken any time before the stars are out. Literally, he drives me insane sometimes when we're trying to get a good picture. But, I realized when the other two boys were having just as much trouble, that it was probably too bright out to get a picture like this:
Against the will of the rest of the family, we headed out after dinner, around 7pm, to a different location, and got a few better family shots:
I'm the luckiest Momma in the world!!




























1 comment:
Oh my gosh, those are great pictures. I so miss the bluebonnets. It was such a bummer we didn't really get them last year. Cute pics.
Post a Comment