Monday, May 7, 2012

The Rest of April


SWMEA CHILDREN'S SOCIAL
On Saturday, April 28th, we headed to the end of the year children's social for the Scott & White Medical Education Alliance that I am a part of.  The kids had a blast!

 




Here's our Hammy Kammy!!
 

Cheesin' it up for the camera!
 

Face Painting
 










Very few and far between cuddles from Kamryn...
 





Playing "get you" with Grandma...
 


Radiology Craw Fish Boil
Later that night, we all headed to one of the Radiology Staffs property for the annual craw fish boil.  My mom came with us and then took the kiddos home after dinner so Jason and I could stay.  I really wish that I had taken some more pictures... especially of the craw fish or our great Radiology friends.

I DID get the kiddos playing with some of the other kiddos.





More baseball
 




That concludes my April pictures.  Stay tuned for May!

No comments: