The Radiology department holds a Hail and Farewell each year in June to say goodbye to the Seniors (5th Years) and welcome the new interns. It's their version of graduation. We love that it is so casual and family friendly. Jason took Kamryn and Gaven while I took Braeden and Carsen to Carsen's game. We met them there after. It was nice not to feel like we had to change and get all dressed up. The kids love it because there is a very large "dance floor" that they have all to themselves.
There are definitely a lot of boys between the kids of the Radiology staff and Residents. They all got together and decided they would do some racing.
Kamryn enjoyed herself, too, even though she was constantly in danger of getting trampled!
Sweet, adorable Ava, who was also constantly in danger of being bulldozed!
Joey and his two youngest, Parker and Emmy
The boys enjoying some after dinner snacks.
Kammy playing peek-a-boo with her buddy.
I love this picture of the William's family!
Kammy and Daddy, snot and all!
The Adkison's beautiful baby girl!
One of the things that I have absolutely LOVED about our Radiology department is the friendships that I have made with the other wives. I've been so lucky that we have had such a GREAT group of girls that love to get together, are so supportive of one another and are great examples to me! I sure will miss those that have graduated and moved on!
Left to right: Julie, Jenny, Olof, Brooke, Angela, Me and Marisa
(Unfortunately we didn't think to get a picture until a couple of "our gals" had already left)
No comments:
Post a Comment