Two weeks ago, Braeden got the opportunity to go to his first Scout Day Camp. Jason is Braeden's Wolf Den Leader, so we were fortunate that he was able to get the whole week off to go with him. I sent the camera with him and I think he did a REALLY good job getting some good pictures.
Arts and Crafts
Soccer (Braeden was conserving his energy as goalie because he had a baseball game that night)
Tempe Police S.W.A.T Team
The Wolf Den
Wrist Rockets
BB Guns
I thought it was cute that after the first day or two, Braeden figured out that he is not only left-handed, but left-eye dominant. He told me that once he figured that out, he started hitting his targets "WAY BETTER!"
Archery
Alex, Braeden, some little kid that ruined the picture, Bryson and Brayden
On Friday, the three littlest kiddos and I met up with Braeden and Jason at camp for lunch and the afternoon shooting range. Of course, I brought the camera again and got more pictures!
The camp theme was dinosaurs, so as a special treat on Friday, they got to shoot at dinosaurs!
The little brothers were fascinated!
They were shooting the BB guns at small little marble sized gumballs. If they knocked one down, they got to keep it. Most kids had a hard time hitting them, but it was Braeden's lucky day... he knocked down 3 of them! Maybe we've found his hidden talent!
The weather was topping 100 degrees, so we only stayed for a couple hours and then headed home.
Braeden says, "Scout camp was AMAZING!"
I think he liked it!
No comments:
Post a Comment