Saturday, July 7, 2012

Reasons to Smile!!

I don't ever feel like I am short of reasons to smile... but just in case I am, here are a few reminders of the things the TX Mannclan has to smile about:

Getting up onto the couch all by ourselves!


Having our best buddies over to play...

Family shopping trips to Sam's Club, where I was told by my 8 and 6 year-old, "Mom, this was actually A LOT OF FUN!!"

Kisses from Kammy!!!

REALLY BIG PICKLES after a long night at the baseball park!

Baby sister who wants to do everything her big brothers do!


Good buddies to go to Cub Scout Camp with!

Our first ripe tomato EVER!!

Sitting on top of the van at practice... because that always makes us smile!

Sometimes video games make us smile more than watching the baseball game going on right in front of us!

And last, you have to smile when the game of battleship you were having against yourself was so intense that you couldn't even stay awake to finish it!



No comments: