Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Few Random Things

The other day, we hosted a get-together with some friends and new families that have moved into our area.  I'm always so thankful for our modest little pool that brings so many hours of fun to the kiddos!
 



Sweet, sweet little Corby... I just love this little guy!
 

On a side note, the other night (we still aren't quite sure how it happened), while I was standing right next to her, Kamryn took a face dive into the outside of our bathtub.  I immediately knew she had hit pretty hard, and my first concern was stopping the blood that was gushing from her lip.  After further investigation, I realized that it cut the inside of her lip, which, to me, was better than the outside.  She stopped crying and I was checking out her mouth when I realized that she had chipped her top left, front tooth.  I happened to have a pretty good before picture, so a couple days later, I happened to get a good shot of her smiling so you can see the chip.


I know it could be worse, but I still think I will have to take her in and have it filed.  I don't want her to fall again and have it go through her lip because it's pretty sharp... or heaven forbid she would decide to become a biter!

No comments: