Every year, our church rents out the local water park for families to come and enjoy. Gaven loves it because with private parties they disregard the height requirement to go down the "big slides."
I love how nonchalant he is as he's coming down the slide.
He can't touch at the bottom, but he swims his little heart out over to the side!
I kept missing Carsen coming down, so the only pictures I got were after he had "landed" at the bottom.
Two of my little monkeys after coming down the slides.
Daddy was keeping Kammy entertained in the lazy river.
This is definitely what Dads are for because I would have never done this to her!
The sad thing is... when it was over, she told him she wanted to do it again!
She was loving the little slide!
So did her brothers... LOL!
More proof of how sweet and wonderful the boys are to Kamryn!
What a fun night! Until the sun went down and the weather dropped below 100 and my kids started to freeze... so we headed home!
No comments:
Post a Comment