Sunday, March 18, 2012

Kamryn Turns ONE!!

Saturday, March 10th, Kamryn had her 1st Birthday.  We decided to throw her a party.


I was SO proud of my tissue paper poms!  I made these for the first time, and they topped it off!
 
Our party plans changed a bit as we had originally planned an outdoor BBQ, but it POURED... and I mean POURED ALL DAY long!!  We quickly changed plans to an inside pizza party.  Kamryn loved the pizza!

She liked when we sang to her, but was a little unsure of the cake with the candle!


Once we took off the candle... she dug right in!



Just in case I didn't get enough pictures, GrAuntie Debbie was right there!

Her favorite part of the presents was the tissue paper.

Our attempt at a picture of the 4 kids all together wasn't very successful!

Because we just love her THAT much!!

GrAuntie Debbie and the kiddos:



Kamryn LOVES shoes!  I know, seems silly, but she really does.  If she doesn't have shoes on and she finds a pair of hers, she will bring them to you and grunt at you until you help her put them on.  She had just gotten her new shoes on and then posed for a picture:

At this point, it was past bedtime, but she decided she wanted to open a few more presents!

Oh boy... I think we're in trouble!!

Kamryn LOVES:
Dancing - to ANY kind of music... if she hears music... she is dancing
Playing in the sand
Wearing shoes
Splashing in the toilet
Emptying the cupboards
Being tickled by her brothers
Her binky 
Her blankie
Kicking a ball
AND

We sure DO love her!
 

1 comment:

Janene said...

She is SO stinkin cute! I love that picture of her with her new shoes and bag on her shoulder! You ARE in trouble!