After Christmas, the boys wanted to try out the new Beyblades they got, so the neighbor kids joined in and they had battles on the driveway.
One night the kids had been outside all day, so we decided to throw all 4 of them in the bath together. When I saw all 4 of them in their, I quickly realized it would probably be the last time they would all take a bath together. One because the older boys are just getting too old, and two because they just don't fit anymore!
Braeden and Carsen are bent over because they were afraid that I was going to get them naked. I told them that I couldn't "see" anything, but they didn't believe me!
A couple days later, Kamryn got pretty sick and threw up all over Jason and the couch! I threw her in the bath... she was trying so hard to be a tough little girl, but this was the biggest smile she could muster for my picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment