Monday, February 25, 2013

Grandma's Visit

I didn't take many pictures when my mom came to visit in January, but here are a couple that I thought were really cute.  Kammy likes to sit on her lap when she puts any sort of make-up on.  This time, she was peaking in the mirror with her!

All pretty now!

We discovered that Kamryn MUST be grandma's girl!  I HATE picking chicken off the bone and will often hand over my chicken for Jason to finish getting it off the bone.  Grandma was picking the rest of the chicken off and Kammy went right over to help herself.  She picked and picked with Grandma, but instead of putting it in the container to save for later...

...She ate it!

We had a GREAT time with Grandma... she was here for 2 weeks and did SO many things to help me get the house in order to be able to put it on the market.  Halfway through her trip, she mentioned that she could take Kamryn home with her and my dad could bring her back when he comes.  At first I thought she was CRAZY!!  But, it didn't take long until I realized she was serious, and that it might not be THAT bad of an idea.  When my sister and brother-in-law agreed to bring her back, it meant I would have 2 uninterrupted days to clean the house for pictures and then it would go on the market and we would have a week and a half to get used to keeping it clean before she came back home.  We worked out all the details, and I sent my little girl to Washington for 2 weeks.

She had a blast and didn't miss us one bit!  To save time, I am not going to post pictures on my blog, but if you are interested in seeing pictures from her time in Washington, you can click HERE.

No comments: