I get that I am way behind on getting my posts up, but I am determined to get caught up since in just a couple weeks, Jason will be entering Senior Study Time where he will take the laptop with him to work and be studying for their Oral Boards.
So... Here is my Christmas post (in February)
We had a great time, staying here with our little family. It was Kammy's first Christmas to really participate and know what was going on.
Stockings
New pacifier
(she has until 2 years old and then gets cut off, but we needed a few new ones, because she has started chewing on them at times)
Princess bedtime stories
Baby Doll for her new stroller
Carsen is really in to these Phiten necklaces... it's kind of a baseball thing... I guess!
I took this after they had eggnog... One of my favorite pictures in a LONG time!
New jammies from Auntie Sabra
That's all folks!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment