Braeden turned 8 on November 26th and a huge reason why we were able to go to Washington for Christmas was to have his baptism there, closer to family. Sunday, December 17 was his actual baptism day.
Karlee with Kamryn
Sabra and Carsen
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that he cannot contain his excitement before the baptism.
We had some cake afterward so we could mingle and visit for a while.
I tried to get pictures of the Mann of the night with everyone that came... at least those from our family.
Braeden and Amanda (my cousin)
My brother's family - minus Ky and Kels
Jason's sister Dara, her husband Curtis and their boy Landen
My grandma, Braeden's Great-Grammy Euni
Jason's Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Doug
Grandma and Papa
I realize now that we got sidetracked when taking a family picture with Jason's side that I didn't get a picture of just Braeden with Sabra or with Jason's parents. Nonetheless, we DID get a whole family picture while we were all there.
... And a little bit of goofiness. Is it just me or is there a lot of tongue involved??
My sister, Nicole and her husband Erik
Braeden opened a few birthday/baptism gifts...
A pocket knife from my parents (he just started cub scouts a month ago)
A Book of Mormon action figure from Jason's parents
His first set of scriptures and a case from Jason and I.
It was surely a GREAT day! I think the best part was to see what it meant to Braeden to have his whole family there to support him. One of my favorite things about him is that he wears his heart out on his sleeve and is not afraid to show his excitement for something. Congratulation, Baboo, we all love you VERY much!
No comments:
Post a Comment