Let me take you back to this picture that I posted a few weeks back of our guest bathroom mini remodel. Picture this umbrella about 5 feet higher bracing against the top part of the mirror. Let me set the stage... I'm out with the girls at dinner then headed to see "Breaking Dawn." I get a text that says, "Call home 911. Any of you that know my husband, you know that he is no drama. If he tells me to call home 911, it's serious.
Scroll down to see what this umbrella, with a super sharp tip, does when it lands on your husbands toe. Better yet, if you are squeamish at all, DON'T...
These pictures are obviously post-stitches.
He was obviously in a bit of pain for a while... still is at times. One broken toe, 8 stitches later, the best neighbors ever and I didn't even have to leave my dinner and movie!! But I WOULD have had I needed to, right!???!
No comments:
Post a Comment