Thursday, October 17, 2013

Enjoying our Last Month of Peace (May 2013)

May was our last month of peace before the boys were off for the summer.  We used that time to go to Dallas and find an apartment for our next year.

We stayed with Jason's cousin Krista and Kammy LOVED playing with Camden in her little "under the stairs room."


On the way home, we stopped at the Build-A-Bear in Waco to have Gaven's bear mended... so Mommy and Daddy let Kammy make her own stuffed animal.  She named her Fuzzy.

At home, she takes very good care of all her animals.  Even when they are sick!



One day while I was doing Kammy's hair, I noticed that she had one black hair right in the middle of her forehead at the base of her hairline.  The funniest thing was that later that night after I had left to take the boys somewhere, she was home with Jason and was trying to convince him that she had black hair!

This was back when Kammy used to take good naps!




No comments: