This was the only picture I took in our apartment when we were moving in.
We ditched the crib to some friends in Belton, and Kamryn slept for the first time in her "big girl bed" on the night of July 27th when the kids and I moved up to Dallas for good.
We traveled back to Belton once for practices (when I say we, I mean the kids and I... Jason was already working) and then got back just in time for our friends to come into town. Our friends Ben and Jana we making the move after finishing residency in South Carolina, over to California where Ben got a job. It was GREAT to see them!
We went out to eat at Red Robin.
Jana was Gaven's new best friend!
Braeden was glued to his book...
...and sadly enough, this picture of Ben and Carsen was the only other picture I took! We were just having too good of a time!
No comments:
Post a Comment