This sweet thing turned 2 on March 10th... I can't even begin to tell you what we would be missing out on without her in our family! She is definitely the cherry on top!
On her actual birthday, we did Skyped with Jason's parents so she could open her presents from them.
Not sure what the face was in the previous picture, but she really did like her little wallet!
And all of her princess clips...
A little taste of her chocolate cake before everyone else...
I think she likes it!!
We also decided to host a little party for some of her little friends from nursery class at church.
We bought Kamryn a bouncy house for her birthday, so we used it at the party. Carly was the first little friend to show up, so I got a quick picture before things got too crazy.
Testing out her new sunglasses from Grandma...
Yep, they're cute!
...And so are her matching flip-flops!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment