Monday, October 21, 2013

First Day of School 2013 (August 26, 2013)

Our traditional 1st day of school pictures:




This is the kids' first time ever having to wear uniforms... They prided themselves on the fact that none of them were completely the same on the first day.

I've said this before, but I love the nice shiny shoes on the first day.  It's always fun to compare them again at the end of the year!

Out at the bus stop at 6:45am

The first day of school makes for one tired little Kindergartner!!

Still smiles on the 2nd day.  It was Carsen's idea to get a picture of them wearing their "other" shoes on the 2nd day in case they were wearing those on the last day when we take pictures to compare.  I'm sure when the time comes, he will insist that we take pictures of both pairs of shoes the last day!


No comments: