Monday, October 21, 2013

First Fall Ball Game (Sep. 6, 2013)

 Preparing for their first game with a hearty breakfast!










It's become a theme for these two goofballs to kill time at the baseball games together!

Carsen catching for the first time


I made one of these for Gaven for spring t-ball last year and loved the way it turned out, so I decided to do it for the bigger boys, too.

Unfortunately, I decided to wait for a later date to take pictures of Gaven playing t-ball.  He's in the 5-6 modified t-ball division which is coach pitch.  He was doing great for his first two games, but as you'll see in a later post, his season was cut short before it really even got started!

2 comments:

Mags said...

I'm cringing thinking your catcher is going to get hurt. He needs to actually squat back there. That part kneel thing he does is exposing his quad and that will be one nasty charlie horse waiting to happen. I'm glad your boys have found things they love to do! I'm also glad you are updating your blog.

Briana Mann said...

Ha, ha, Maggie! That's Carsen back there and that's his first time ever catching... trust me, we've already corrected that!