Saturday, October 19, 2013

Supermann Returns... And More Visitors! (August 22, 2013)

Gaven and Grandma came back in to town August 22nd!  We sure were excited to see him... well, maybe his brothers were a little more excited to see Grandma, who came with him!


I love this picture of them all so happy!  Even Gaven, who hasn't spotted me yet, and isn't getting ANY attention from his brothers.

Gaven still doesn't know I'm taking pictures, and STILL isn't getting any love!

Okay, GUYS, don't forget ME back here!

Finally a high five from his big brother!


They quickly proceeded to tell him about ALL the fun things he missed out on.  That's what brothers are for, right?

...Like the Ranger game, and Planes 3D and going to Lake Conroe to Josh's house!

When we left the airport, we hurried and got dinner and then headed straight to "Meet The Teacher Night" at their school.

Once we got back home and had a minute to breath, Auntie Sabra wanted to give us the gifts she had for us (birthdays for the year).






We all got Superman shirts!  Kammy already had Superman jammies from Auntie Sabra from before.




"PAPA!!! Come rescue me!!"

On Friday, Papa Kim flew into town.

"I'm telling you, Papa Train, being back home is NOTHING like at Papa and Grandma's!!"



P-I-G... P-I-L-E... Auntie Sabra!!

The whole Supermann Clan

Our little Super Mann's

Kammy loves her Papa

And her Auntie "Zebra"

No comments: