Friday, October 18, 2013

Moving Part I (June 16, 2013)

When we planted our tree back in October of 2009 and I took this picture of the boys (on the right)...
The second picture is 2013, just before moving...


Moving day was quickly approaching and we were diligently working to get everything packed and ready!





We picked up the big moving truck...
The symbolism of this picture gets me at times... Because really the truck is already packed full of the only things we NEED to bring with us when we move!



But, I guess since all these wonderful helping hands are here for us, we'll have them put the rest of the stuff in the truck!

Part I of our move was taking place all in one day.  Jason and I were driving up with Kamryn and Gaven, unloading in Dallas and coming back home to get the older boys who had to stay for baseball practice.

Needless to say, these 2 were pretty excited to ride with Daddy in the truck.
If only I had a picture of my excited face to have a 2 1/2 hour drive in a car by myself without any kids!

No comments: